Thursday, August 26, 2010

Un dimecres qual...er... WTF?

La presunción tiene sentido, claro... en su momento no lo pensé, pero porque era muy niña, y ahora que me lo comentan... en qualquier caso, si Bob Saget dice que no, será que no.



Al tono de: Backstreet boys're back - Cuanto juego da esa canción.

We're here..are we..on Thursday
This guitar's from EBAY.
I've heard some of you say..
but Danny Tanner was not gay.

Tell me why..
They lived in San Francisco.
They went through lots of Crisco.

I never slept with Dave Coughet
but Kimmy Gibbler got it this way...

After 8 years with them
in a house two men they
were my second family.
The last show shed a tear,
when Stamos grabbed at my rear,
and Uncle Jesse was inside of me.

Sometimes the show wasn't that funny,
but FUCK YOU, made lots of money.
But I gave, I gave half to my ex-wife
anyway woulda been cheaper If I had been gay.

Tell me why- some people call me Faggot,
maybe because my last name's Saggot.

Tell me why, I suck dick for coke,
but that's not to say, I SEEN IT,
That doesn't mean Danny Tanner could be gay.
Oh Oh Danny Tanner was not gay, live Dave Coughet...Woooo

??????????? XD

1 comment: